The culture of the vampire is steeped in glamour, style and sophistication. It's the perfect backdrop for a Valentine’s Day celebration. With that in mind, Portal Events invites you to enter this world with its Vampire Ball.
The Rococo provides the perfect Gothic backdrop for this elegant macabre celebration.
- Come dance the night away with MoSynth.
- Enjoy Vampire themed specials at the bar.
- Photographer Robert Wurth of Studio Orange has figured out how to capture Vampires on Print and offers an Elegant setting for photos to mark the event.
- Dessert nibbles on the tables.
- Stay tuned to Portal Events social media platforms for more exciting announcements and updates as the event approaches!
Doors open at 8p, High Welcome at 9p.
Event is for 18+
Tickets- $25 per person, $30 per person day of the event.
Tickets go onsale January 6th via the Rococo boxoffice. Please note you will select your table/booth at time of purchase.
DOOR POLICY:18+ with government issue photo ID (no exceptions) and in proper dress code (no jeans, sneakers, etc.) with vampire, formal, medieval, steampunk or gothic attire. Masquerade Masks and Vampire fangs are highly encouraged.